- HPE helps customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
- Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, HPE provides the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
- HPE makes IT environments more efficient, productive and secure, enabling fast, flexible responses to a rapidly changing competitive landscape. HPE enables organizations to act quickly on ideas by delivering infrastructure that can be easily composed and recomposed to meet shifting demands, so they can lead in today’s marketplace of disruptive innovation
- HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure at the convergence of the cloud and connectivity, creating seamless, secure, context-aware experiences for a connected world.
- Building on HP’s long-standing history of innovation in networking, HP’s FlexNetwork architecture delivers the industry’s only unified architecture for the data center, campus, and branch, enabling enterprises to fully harness the power of rich media content, virtualization, mobility, and cloud computing. Combined with HP’s servers, storage, and services and as part of the HP Converged Infrastructure, HP Networking protects businesses from day-zero threats across both physical and virtual environments, delivers application services in minutes versus days, and achieves breakthrough economics with its unified, standards-based approach to networking.
Aruba’s value proposition aligns with HP’s vision for the unified wired and wireless campus, which is a key part of that strategy. Aruba will bring its best-of-breed wireless LAN infrastructure and policy management to the access layer, complementing HP’s strong footprint in wired LAN. Aruba will also bring enterprise mobility software, security and orchestration solutions that can be integrated across the campus infrastructure. Together, HP and Aruba will offer a unified solution to help customers successfully manage their networking needs throughout the transition to a mobile first infrastructure.